CTEK CT5 TIME TO GO Smart Battery Charger Maintainer Car 4WD Motorcycle 12V 5ARegular price $201.95
The groundbreaking CTEK CT5 TIME TO GO battery charger and maintainer is a world first because it answers the question â€˜When will my battery be fully charged?â€™ This means you can plan your day around your battery charging because the CT5 TIME TO GO gives you an accurate prediction of the remaining charging time in hours. Not only that, itâ€™ll also tell you when you can safely try to start your vehicle before the battery is fully charged.
The CT5 TIME TO GO uses advanced technology to give you three charging and maintenance programs â€“ Normal, AGM and Recond. Itâ€™s easy to use and fully automatic, so it can be connected directly to the battery indefinitely, if required, and it wonâ€™t over or under charge.
- Brand: CTEK
- Voltage: 12V
- Rated Voltage AC: 220â€“240VAC, 50â€“60Hz, 0.6A max
- Output: 14.4V/14.7V/15.8V, 5.0A max
- Back current drain: Corresponding to less than 1.5Ah/month
- Ambient temperature: -20ËšC to +50ËšC
- Battery types: WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, GEL
- Battery capacity: 20â€“160Ah
- Warranty: 5 years
- Insulation class: IP65
- Temperature compensation: Built in charge voltage temperature compensation according to ambient temperature.
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1x CTEK CT5 TIME TO GO Battery Charger
- 1x Set of comfort-connect clamps
- 1x Set of eyelets
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 29 x 13 x 11cm
- Carton Weight: 0.89kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price