12V Car Air Compressor 4x4 Tyre Deflator 4wd Inflator Portable 85L/minRegular price $134.95 Sale price $95.95 Save 29%
It's your worst nightmare when you're travelling by car for pleasure or business: a flat tyre. If you're armed with this compact air compressor by Randy & Travis Machinery, you never have to worry about flat tyres again. In only 90 seconds, you can fill your tyre with air and be on your way to your destination. And, if you accidentally over-inflate, no worries. Simply use the deflation valve and return your tyre to the proper psi level.
Its working capacity of 150 PSI fills your tyre at a rate of 85 litres per minute. With its dual-cylinder power, it can easily accommodate tyres on even larger vehicles, such as 4x4s. A bleed valve protects the compressor by releasing the pressure built up inside the tank from air or other gases. Keep it in your car's boot for easy access when you travel. It comes with its own carry bag, so you can take it along with you wherever you go. Its top-quality construction ensures that it will last for years to come. Don't wait to protect you and your family from the hassle and danger of a flat tyre. Order your portable air compressor today!
Features and specifications:
- Material: Double-alloy steel (cylinder blocks), PU (hose), and chrome plating (connector)
- Colour: Black and yellow
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 9.5 x 19cm (L x W x H)
- Accessories: Carrying bag, regular air hose, coiled air hose, power cord, 2 battery clamps, 3 nozzle adaptors, deflation valve, tyre plug kit, in-line 30-amp fuse, and users' manual
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Maximum airflow: 85L/min
- Maximum pressure: 150 PSI
- Can inflate a 4WD tyre in under 90 seconds
- Deflation valve measures both BAR and PSI
- Bleed valve protects the compressor from excess pressure
- Cushion-grip handle
- Heavy-duty switch
- Pressure gauge
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.